Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Napa Cabbage Kimchi (Kimchee) Recipe
- 1 (2-pound) napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- About 12 cups cold water , plus more as needed
- 8 ounces daikon radish , peeled and cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 4 medium scallions , ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces (use all parts)
- 1/3 cup Korean red pepper powder
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup peeled and minced fresh ginger (from about a 2-ounce piece)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic cloves (from 6 to 8 medium cloves)
- 2 teaspoons Korean salted shrimp , minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?