Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Mexican Salsa
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded
- ½ medium onion
- 2 to 4 serrano or jalapeño chilies, seeded and minced (for a spicier salsa leave the seeds in)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea), or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 14kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|