Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Gingersnap Cookies
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsulfured molasses
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|