Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Fish Baked in Parchment Recipe
- 1 (6-ounce) firm-fleshed white-fish fillet, such as halibut, cod, or haddock (the fillet should be between 3/4 and 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf, cut in half (optional)
- Fresh herbs, such as chives, parsley, tarragon, or chervil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 thin lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?