Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, any of one type, or a mix of several, trimmed and cleaned (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|