Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Cooked Beans, Peas, and Lentils
- 8 ounces (1 cup) dried beans, peas, or lentils
- 1 small onion or 1 large shallot, peeled and stuck with 2 whole cloves
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled, lightly smashed
- ½ serrano or jalapeño seeded and deribbed, or 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 to 4 fresh thyme sprigs or ½ teaspoon dried
- 1 imported bay leaf ½ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 13kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|