Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 small head of green or red cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway or celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?