Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Chicken Soup
- One 5-to-6 pound fowl, or 7 to 8 pounds of broilers, with neck and all giblets except liver
- 10 to 12 cups water, as needed
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and quartered
- 2 or 3 celery stalks with leaves, whole or cut in half
- 1 medium yellow onion, whole or cut in half, peeled or unpeeled
- 3 parsley sprigs, preferable the flat Indian type
- 8 to 10 black peppercorns
- 2 to 3 teaspoons coarse salt, or 1 to 2 teaspoons table salt, or to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley and/or dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 533kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 181mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|