Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Challah Dough
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 envelope dry yeast (¼ ounce or 2½ teaspoons); see Note
- 1 tablespoon plus 1½ teaspoons sugar
- About 2¾ to 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 146kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|