Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Bloody Mary Mix Recipe
- 3 cups (24 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons peeled and finely grated fresh horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce , such as Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vodka
- Celery stalks (optional)
- Pickled green tomatoes (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?