Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Beer-Can Chicken
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer
- 1 chicken (3½ to 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Barbecue Rub (recipe follows) or your favorite commercial rub
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups wood chips or chunks (preferably hickory or cherry), soaked for 1 hour in water and/or beer to cover, then drained
- Vertical chicken roaster (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 554kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 181mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|