Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Barbecue Rub
- ¼ cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- ¼ cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ½ to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 23kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|