Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Asian Chicken Soup
- One 5-pound chicken, preferably a young fowl and freshly killed, with feet, or equivalent in smaller chickens
- About 3½ quarts (14 cups) water
- 4 thin slices peeled fresh ginger (optional)
- Green and white portions of 3 or 4 scallions (optional)
- ¼ cup rice wine or pale dry sherry (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 6kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|