Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Apple and Sage Stuffing Recipe
- 1 (1-pound) loaf day-old, unsliced bread , such as Pullman, French, or Italian
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), plus more to coat the baking dish
- 2 medium yellow onions , medium dice
- 2 medium apples , such as Gala, Pink Lady, or Golden Delicious, medium dice
- 3 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme , leaves removed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?