Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barter Creek Clam Chowder
- 1½ pounds soft shell clams
- 3 bacon strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (I like to use a vidalia or other sweet onion)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into ¾-inch dice
- 2 cups milk
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- ½ cup (l stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 625kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 37g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (110%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|