Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barramundi Fillets With Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprout Chips
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 11/2 teaspoons)
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 3/4 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup warm whole milk
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts, leaves separated, cores discarded
- 4 5-to 6-ounce barramundi fillets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?