Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barney's Monday night rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg , beaten with about 2 tbsp water
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 heaped tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- a large handful of frozen peas (about 85g/3oz)
- 250g leftover cold cooked rice (any type) or a 250g pouch of ready cooked rice
- 175g cooked chicken or pork , shredded into strips
- a good splash of soy sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?