Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barnaise Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 cup champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallot (from about 1 medium)
- 5 fresh tarragon sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon), stems reserved
- 6 whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 3 large egg yolks
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into 8 pieces, at room temperature
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chervil (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?