Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 ½ cups mixed raisins, golden raisins, and/or currants
- 2/3 cup hot brewed strong black tea
- 3 ½ cups bread flour
- 4 tbsp butter, at room temperature, plus more for the bowl
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¼ oz (7g) envelope instant yeast
- 1 tsp ground pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup milk, lukewarm
- 2 large eggs
- 8 in (20cm) round cake pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 557kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 112g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|