Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two ¼-oz/7-g packets active dry yeast
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4½ cups/450 g flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup/150 g sultanas (golden raisins)
- 1 cup/150 g dried currants
- ½ cup/40 g candied orange peel or lemon peel (or a combination), finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|