Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley and Wild Rice Pilaf
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- ½ tsp (2 ml) cracked black peppercorns
- 1 (28 oz/796 ml) can tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) wild rice
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole (hulled) or pot barley, rinsed (see Mindful Morsels, below)
- 2 cups (500 ml) vegetable stock or chicken stock or water
- ¼ cup (50 ml) toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 213kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|