Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley and Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled carrots
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 10 cups (or more) low-salt chicken or vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup pearl barley
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2/3 cup dried lentils
- 4 cups (packed) coarsely chopped Swiss chard (about 1/2 large bunch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?