Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley and Lentil Salad With Goat Cheese
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking barley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 15-ounce can lentils, rinsed
- 1/4 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 English cucumber, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?