Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley and Kale Salad with Golden Beets and Feta
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil; more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 medium golden beets (about 1 bunch), trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups pearl barley
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (or more) unseasoned rice vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?