Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley and Grape Leaf Dumplings
- ¾ cup pearl barley
- 1 extra large egg yolk
- ¾ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brine-packed grape leaves, rinsed, drained, and cut into fine julienne strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 extra large egg whites
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 274kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|