Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley Stew Recipe with Caramelized Onions, White Beans & Spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut in half & thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, including juices
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 4 cups vegetable broth, plus more for thinning
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cannellini beans
- 3 cups (packed) fresh spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?