Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley Soup with Greens, Fennel, Lemon, and Dill
- 4 cups water
- 8 cups (or more)
- or good-quality canned vegetable broth (such as Swanson), divided
- 1 cup (scant) pearl barley (about 6 ounces), rinsed
- 1 teaspoon (scant) fine sea salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 8 cups coarsely chopped stemmed kale leaves (about one 7-ounce bunch)
- 6 cups coarsely chopped stemmed chard leaves (about one 7-ounce bunch)
- 5 cups spinach leaves (about 5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh fennel fronds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 7-ounce package feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?