Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley Risotto With Asparagus and Parmesan
- 5 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups barley
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound asparagus, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?