Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley Pilaf with Fennel, Pecans and Cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups barley flakes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds, chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 418kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|