Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barley Black Bean Burgers
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking barley
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms, minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|