Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barefoot Contessa's Tiramisu
- 6 extra large egg yolks, at room temperature (or 7 large egg yolks)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mascarpone Creme
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup espresso or strong coffee - cooled to room temperature
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese - softened to room temperature
- Espresso Syrup for dipping
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 1 1/2 cups espresso or strong coffee - cooled to room temperature
- 30-40 Italian lady fingers
- Dark chocolate bar, shaved with vegetable peeler
- 8.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 pan or 6 individual dessert cups (my dessert cups pictured above hold 1.5 cup capacity). If you have a slightly larger or smaller pan, thats ok too.
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?