Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barb's Supreme Curried Ham and Egg Stacks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 (1/4 inch thick) slices of Black Forest Ham
- 10 leaves baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|