Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbeque Style Braised Short Ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 pounds lean beef short ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices and separated into rings
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|