Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbeque Chicken Pasagna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package phyllo dough
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|