Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued red mullet with a hot salsa
- 4 red mullet, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, cleaned and gutted
- 1 small bunch fresh oregano, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 handful black olives, stoned and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- a few sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 ripe tomatoes, different colours if you can find them, roughly chopped
- juice of lemon
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and torn
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?