Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued leg of lamb with Thai green spices
- 10 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 2 thumb-sized pieces fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks lemon grass, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 2 green chillies, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 x 2-2.5kg quality leg of lamb, butterflied
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- juice of optional 1 lime
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?