Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued langoustines with aioli
- clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus a little extra
- 1 large free-range egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 300 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300 ml olive oil
- lemon juice, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 langoustines, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- sprigs fennel tops, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?