Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued fajita steak
- 4 beef steaks, preferably rib-eye, approx 250g/9oz each
- 8 flour tortillas , plus all the side dishes, to serve
- 150ml pot soured cream (optional)
- juice 6 limes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- small bunch coriander , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?