Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Texas Beef Brisket
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 7 1/2- to 8-pound untrimmed whole beef brisket
- 12 ounces beer
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño chilies
- 5 pounds (about) 100% natural lump charcoal
- 4 cups (about) oak or hickory wood smoke chips, soaked in cold water at least 30 minutes
- 1 cup purchased barbecue sauce (such as Bull's-Eye)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?