Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Spare Ribs
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- One 14.5 oz (411g) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chile sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4½ lb (2kg) pork spare ribs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 816kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 286mg (95%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|