Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Shredded Beef
- 3 pounds beef roast
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles beer
- 6 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|