Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Ribs with Corn and Black-Eyed-Pea Salad
- 2 cups purchased fresh tomato salsa
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1 cup well-drained canned black-eyed peas
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 pounds purchased fully cooked baby back pork ribs with barbecue sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?