Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Pork Shoulder on a Gas Grill
- One 4 pound pork shoulder roast, preferably Boston butt, boneless or bone-in (you can easily make two 4 pound roasts in about the same amount of time if your grill is big enough to accommodate them both)
- 5 to 6 cups of wood chips, hickory, oak, apple, or other fruit wood
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary (or fresh, finely minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry sage
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?