Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches with Pickled Red Onion
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) salt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt or coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons purchased tomato-based barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika (Pimentón de La Vera)*
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt or coarse kosher salt
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 6 large onion rolls, split, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?