Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Hamburgers for a Crowd
- 6 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup oil from Beb’s Barbecue Sauce or ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Beb’s Barbecue Sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|