Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Cowboy Steaks
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee beans
- 4 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch-thick bone-in beef rib steaks (each weighing 12 to 16 ounces)
- 1 2.2-pound bag instant-light mesquite chunks
- 1 cup mesquite or hickory wood smoke chips, soaked in cold water at least 30 minutes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?