Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Chicken with Blue Cheese and Celery
- 1½ cups (about 8 ounces) shredded barbecued chicken
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 scallion (white and light green parts), finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls or store-bought Italian rolls
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, tough outer strings peeled away, and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 533kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 118mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|