Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Chicken and Chickpea Quesadillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (about 2 cups), drained but not rinsed, 2 tablespoons liquid reserved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, minced (white and green parts)
- 8 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- Olive oil for oiling the grill pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?