Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Chicken Quesadillas
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 8 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|