Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecued Beef Cubes or Hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 pound sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 7 ounces vermicelli pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|